Friday 17 February 2012

My letter to the editor at the Chronicle Journal of today...re my water bill....:(


-------Original Message-------

From: thegambler54@gmail.com
Date: 17/02/2012 7:20:42 PM
To: Ian Pattison
Subject: Letter to the editor re: My Water Bill/Costs


To: Ian Pattison
c/o The Chronicle Journal

Date: February 17th, 2012

Letter to the editor submission.

Subject: My Water Bill/Costs

I just received my water bill in todays mail and it is a good thing that I was sitting down when I opened it....
the total bill for the past 92 days is $161.90 and here is the breakdown of the billing below:

1/ Volumetric Charge $42.21
2/ Sewer rate Charge is $69.69
3/ Fixed Cost Charge is $50.70

This is outrageous and people wonder why the is so much discourse with our mayor and city council and who know when and where this is going to go next, I shudder everytime I open up not only my hydro bill but now my water bill on top of it all.

Jim Gamble
Thunder Bay


No comments:

Post a Comment