Wednesday 15 February 2012

My email of this evening to the mayor and city council..FYI..!

Here is my email message to the mayor and council sent this evening..


.-------Original Message-------

From: thegambler54@gmail.com
Date: 15/02/2012 8:01:55 PM
To: khobbs@thunderbay.ca
Cc: aruberto@thunderbay.ca; afoulds@thunderbay.ca; rjohnson@thunderbay.ca; lhebert@thunderbay.ca; tgiertuga@thunderbay.ca; kboshcoff@thunderbay.ca; mbentz@thunderbay.ca; iangus@thunderbay.ca; bmckinnon@thunderbay.ca; lrydholm@thunderbay.ca; jvirdiramo@thunderbay.ca; ppugh@thunderbay.ca
Subject: Here is a prime example of how the public feel in the way you voted on this subject/issue

To: Keith Hobbs, Mayor and to all of city council.

Good evening, here is a prime example of how the public feel in the way you voted on this

 subject/issue as noted below with regards to the contract awarded to Manshield 
Construction worth 3.2 Mi$$ion dollars with no competitive bidding process...!! 

Here are the poll results below from Thunder Bay Newswatch....FYI.

Personally in my long career in the construction industry as a contract administrator, Project Manager and Procurement Manager I would never have done this or I would have been fired instantly by Mr. Mike Jurcik, Mr. Martti Kajorinne and Mr. Emilio RIgato....please feel free to contact them for verification of my statement. Personally I smell a rat in this method of dealing with our city tax dollars.

I look forward to your comments and or replys to this message.

Sincerely,
Jim Gamble
Thunder Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment