Tuesday 23 April 2013

Jim Gamble Thunder Bay...P.S.A. for Chris Hacio Law..he is a great local lawyer give him a call if you have the need for a solicitor.

JUST A P.S.A...if you need the services of a really great local lawyer then call CHRIS HACIO...I have know him ever since he was a kid..I once worked in management at his father BILL HACIO's mechanical contracting company called WILLHAC Incorporated...actually I saw Bill at the mining event that was at the Thunder bay Community Auditorium the same evening that my client RANDALL P. was arrested and thrown to the ground for voicing his opinion.vs. being intoxicated and he has suffered a concussion as per the doctors at the TBRHSC emergency department.  So call upon CHRIS and please tell him I sent you his way as well...
have a great day my friends...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment