Saturday 27 April 2013

Anothe horror story from Thunder Bay regarding our senior citizen health care facilities...


Wow what an interesting conversation I'm having with my neighbors ..both are health care workers in our city's old folk's homes ...get this folks .....people off the street as well some of their co-workers have become addicted to perks and oxy conten that they take the pain patches off of the elderly patients in these homes ....she has even reported her co-workers to the management and the Thunder Bay police ....she's a great honest lady ....and she has other horrible stories to explain to me about the goings on in these senior health care facilities ...trust me I'll keep you all posted with what else I learn ...OMG ...so what do you all think about this? ??

No comments:

Post a Comment