Thursday 25 April 2013

A most disturbing story told to me this evening by 24 year old ASHLEY who works at NEWFIE'S PUB...last OCTOBER in 2012 her cousin from a remote northern community hung himself in PATTERSON PARK...I am amazed that this was never ever reported in our local news media...people have a tendency to tell me such stories for they know that I will get the word out to you the public here in the city...please share with your friends and family if you kindly will...how very sad is this story I ask you all.????


 A most disturbing story told to me this evening by 24 year old ASHLEY who works at NEWFIE'S PUB...last OCTOBER in 2012 her cousin from a remote northern community hung himself in PATTERSON PARK...I am amazed that this was never ever reported in our local news media...people have a tendency to tell me such stories for they know that I will get the word out to you the public here in the city...please share with your friends and family if you kindly will...how very sad is this story I ask you all.????



No comments:

Post a Comment