Sunday 24 November 2013

Thunder Bay mayor Keith Hobbs....a son's story...

This was-is a MOST INTERESTING story as told to myself and an individual by the name of Brenda Lewicky by a woman named CHERYL who at the time was a co-worker of one Scott Hobbs at a local group home and is also a very dear friend to Brenda L. as well....so here it is as told to myself...One night while driving home Scott Hobbs was pulled over by the boys in blue here in the city and was found to be shall we say impaired enough where he should not have been behind the wheel of a vehicle so what transpired then was they drove both him and his vehicle home so he would not get himself into hot water....and yes indeed he was bold enough to tell Cheryl and a few of his other co-workers this story of events....Cheryl in turn told me what he had said to her....in turn I emailed mayor Hobbs about his sons antics and as expected did not receive any reply...not that I was expecting to in the first place.
I still have that email message to this day on my computer...and as always people who state such things as noted above can always be compelled at any point in time to state what they may know under oath to a judge...if it were to be deemed necessary.

Well just another case of my city and its secrets...which there are a vast number of out there on any given day...so enjoy your snowy Sunday folks as I am going to definitely enjoy mine equally...just might have to do a wee bit of shoveling too boot...

No comments:

Post a Comment