Monday 18 November 2013

Our very own Thunder Bay, Ontario mayor KEITH HOBBS is not only a COWARD....but an OUTRIGHT LIAR....yes sir ree and I'll provide you with the proof as to why I can state that in such a public forum as Face Book...see in my comment section below...

During this evenings city council meeting...as they were debating whether or not to put the question to the voting public of "Do You Want An All At Large City Council"....HOBBS stated on the record that during his 2010 campaign that he have to take money out of his own pocket to cover the vast majority of his campaign expenses for advertising such as commercials, lawn signs, campaign headquarters and office equipment....because he did not have people donating $$$$$ or in-kind services towards his campaign bid for mayor...to which I say is all "UTTER BULLSHIT" ( yes utter ) as in a cow or a series of cow's utters. All anyone has to do to prove this fact is go to the city of Thunder Bay clerks office or to the website and ask for a copy of the expenses vs. contributions HOBBS received in 2010. I did just that in early 2011 and also took SPECIAL NOTICE of what he did in fact receive as In-Kind donations from one James Murray of NetNewsLedger.com fame that was NOT listed on the documentation that he submitted to the clerks office and to which he had to also swear was true and correct. James Murray donated 4 computers as well he also created a website for HOBBS and maintained-managed it all at no cost...how do I know this to be fact....James ( loose lips sink ships) Murray told me that to my face....plus he promised to then give myself the computers when HOBBS was done with them in order for me to ship over to the Dominican Republic as a donation to my dear friend Diane Pellerin and son Samuel Pellerin who run SUNCAMPDR for the poor children of her country to use, in turn Diane was told she would be getting these computers by December of 2010, I was going to pre-pay all the shipping costs in order for her to receive them.Needless to say...however I will and feel obligated too....James Murray of NetNewsLedger.com never came through with his promise to me of delivering the 4 computers which he himself originally got for free....such a PRINCE of a man is he...."NOT"...!!! So James however did get an autographed lawn sign from Keith Hobbs which I saw in his then Junot Street place of business, which at one time after being elected found one mayor Keith Hobbs actually living in the basement apartment with James Murray due to some personal girly problems for lack of a better description. So I'll have more in the future, this was written as a precursor to exposing mayor HOBBS for the liar and cheat that he will be shown to be....so for now friends....believe only 1/2 of what it is you hear and see for the time being....that is a safe percentage to stick with in order for you or others not to get sucked into any type of vacuum or bullshit vortex of either mayor Hobbs or James Murray r any of their staunch fan club. All the above can be verified by Diane herself....or another local individual named Brenda Lewicky as well Natalie Himmleman....and lastly Naomi Esquega....cause I do not believe for a second that either HOBBS or MURRAY would admit any of what I have written to be fact....however it all is. So for now..."HAPPY TRAILS"...:)

P.S.
 
The entire moral of the story with what I have written so far is....you MUST REPORT all contributions whether they are actual dollars or in-kind donations factually and accurately....as per the MUNICIPAL ELECTION ACT...Rules and regulations....to which I have evidence which is most contrary to what the documentation HOBBS finally filed on the record and that I also have in the form of a hard copy...;)

Would someone out there kindly see that mayor Hobbs and James (NetNewsLedger.com) see this post...much appreciated in advance...!!!

 DEEJA MOO.....that feeling that you have heard some of mayor HOBBS BULLSHIT before..

No comments:

Post a Comment