Wednesday 1 May 2013

Well I just received a phone call from Ron Bourret from the City of Thunder Bay...he is a friend and manager of the cities By-Law Enforcement office...he's returning my call to Mark Smith...from the other day...I have reported an UN-SAFE rental duplex on ROSEDALE AVENUE to the city...and as of both yesterday and today...they are all over it...the one foundation wall is about ready to collapse as well the electrical work is oh so very shoddy...I won't be all that surprised when the city asks the owner to have the tenants vacate the place...I'll keep you all posted on what happens...:)


Well I just received a phone call from Ron Bourret from the City of Thunder Bay...he is a friend and manager of the cities By-Law Enforcement office...he's returning my call to Mark Smith...from the other day...I have reported an UN-SAFE rental duplex on ROSEDALE AVENUE to the city...and as of both yesterday and today...they are all over it...the one foundation wall is about ready to collapse as well the electrical work is oh so very shoddy...I won't be all that surprised when the city asks the owner to have the tenants vacate the place...I'll keep you all posted on what happens...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment