Saturday 17 November 2012

Good morning Thunder Bay.


Thunder Bay is not up too speed at all when it comes down to Politico Toon's about our local politician's or high profile people. Well I am trying to change all of that with my creations I hope they will catch on locally as well spread all across the Internet in my attempt to bring attention to the serious issues which the residents here face on a daily basis. The use of a CARTOON is my way of expressing concerns with the topic at hand....agree or disagree with my chosen method that is your individual right but most if not all are on point at any given time.....so check out my local BLOG SPOT when you have the time to do so and please feel free to express your very own opinions there as well....it is very easy to do.
 
Have a GREAT weekend.....and enjoy this awesome weather as well.!!
 
Sincerely,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment