Wednesday 17 October 2012

Looks like I have been put on "IGNORE" yet again.??


How sad is that I ask.???

All because of what....my constant commenting in the way of my "POLITICAL" cartooning which is simply my way of expression vs. using the written word....I do have the right to express myself in the way that I have chosen....obviously Mayor Hobbs has a tough time dealing with my methods.

As I have stated in the past....our mayor Hobbs has summoned the police on 3 occasions   to caution me about contacting him....they actually told me that I could and would be criminally charged with "Harassment" if I were to continue....which I indeed have....plus there was 1 additional occasion that the Thunder Bay Police actually had a "BOLA" out on myself....that is police jargon for Be On The Lookout for....so that would bring the total number of times that he has attempted to use the services of the police department to silence me to "4"....if anything I believe I should be criminally charged with the crime of "Embarrassment" towards mayor Keith Hobbs....unfortunately that does not currently fall under Canada's criminal code.

If our mayor firmly believes that he is being harassed, apparently he checks our local news website's on a daily basis as he told me in person on October 2nd of this year....and YES he does see my many posted comments on the TBayNewsWatch website.....and he clearly does not appreciate them....well I would like to note that besides my postings there are a great many others who are not all that impressed with him....to which I say hey mayor....you own that, so buck up and STOP your whining already.! 

The mayor should look south towards the U.S.A. and take note of what the political PUNDITS are constantly taking jab upon jab at their own President....this is what comes with the territory when one wants to become a public figure....so all I can say to Keith Hobbs is...."Get with the Program Already".!!!

In closing, I'll continue to express myself in the manner in which I do....I'll continue to question the direction this city is being taken in....and the way in which our mayor and city council perform their jobs which at the end of any given day above all else....is too look out for the best interest's of you, the residents of this city.

Have a GREAT Day Thunder Bay,
Sincerely,
Jim Gamble
A Concerned Citizen





No comments:

Post a Comment