Monday 4 February 2013

Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 my walk from home to the Intercity Mall then to the SUPERSTORE and then back home with an arrival time of 2:20 p.m....THUNDER BAY's Streets are being used as a Giant Garbage can so it seems...:( !!!

THUNDER BAY's Streets are being used as a Giant Garbage can so it seems...:(
So to the lady who wrote this letter....


to the editor at the Chronicle Journal which was published in the Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 Edition...To her I  say this, you should have been out and about with me today...to see what I witnessed and photographed\, I see this kind of trash on a daily basis where ever I go in the city...frankly I believe this amount of litter and trash as well abandoned shopping carts in snow banks....frozen in our rivers....is nothing  short of  a major "EPIC FAILURE" on a number of fronts...



























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment