Sunday 20 January 2013

Thunder Bay mayor Keith Hobbs....my overall take of his performance to date at the half way point of his 4 year term in office....if he actually makes it that long.???

If  I could say one specific thing to our mayor Keith Hobbs based upon his performance to date it would be this....mmmmmmmmmmm......yup I would tell him this to his face.....but seeing that he has still not scheduled our promised second face to face meeting....our first one was on October 2nd, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. and it lasted all of 30 minutes....hardly the time required to discuss all that I felt we needed too.!!!

Typical of HOBBS....all talk and no action....he too needs to grow a set when it comes to his attitude towards myself....it makes me wonder if he has a big yellow stripe running down his back.???

Plus I had my friend "Irene Schoales" there to bear witness to the meeting itself as well to critic the meeting as a totally independent eye and ear witness....to this event....I will share her thoughts on that meeting with you all in the very near future....I promise I will do just that.!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment