Sunday 20 January 2013

Thank you "ANGEL" from my heart and soul...you truly were and are an angel to this man...and for that I thank my lucky stars to have met and married you.!

 



 
Well I feel it is finally the time for me to post this...it has been almost 13 years since I have seen "ANGEL" or even have spoken with her...so with that said and out of the way...here is what I have felt ever since we parted...and still do to this very day unfortunately. I think of her often and am so very fortunate to have been her husband, she gifted me with 3 precious children...for that I will forever be grateful for once having her in my life...and YES I do continue to LOVE her...I always will, how could I possibly not...after all that she gave to me in the form of our children...Sean, Taylor and Lacey...the most precious gifts that I have or ever will receive in my lifetime.!

Thank you "ANGEL" from my heart and soul...you truly were and are an angel to this man...and for that I thank my lucky stars to have met and married you.!

So Angel...this song is what you and life has taught me...this is "ELVIS" singing "Without Love I Have Nothin
g At All"

Just click on the link below and listen to this oh so very true song...that I have lived.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgmA4vPoWb8
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment