Thursday 27 December 2012

Well as 2012 comes to an end.....and we all prepare to ring in the New Year of 2013....

 
 
Well as 2012 comes to an end.....and we all prepare to ring in the New Year of 2013....I personally cannot help but to wonder....seeing that mayor Keith Hobbs fumbled the football so many times in 2012....one can only wonder and ponder with dismay....how many "FAUX PAS" moments and blunders the mayor will have in 2013.???

Personally I'm betting there will be more than a handful...without any doubt in my mind, Hobbs has clearly shown to all those who voted for him that he has not even come close to delivering all that he promised during his campaign....without doubt he is the worse mayor this city has ever seen.!!

Oops I almost forgot to add....seeing that his total number of events attended in 2011 as reported by the mayor himself was a whopping grand total of 1,900...I wonder what his 2012 total will be....and in real terms, how does he actually have time to get some real serious work done when all he seems to be doing is attending what I will refer too as "TEA PARTIES and PHOTO-OPS".!!

No one can blow his horn better that HOBBS can....personally I believe our mayor is an escapee from a circus somewhere....although I have not seen any form of advertisements on the internet of a Circus offering a reward for the safe return of their clown....maybe just maybe they are happy to see him gone....almost as much as I and a great many others in the city will be when his term as the mayor ends in 2014....man oh man, that date will not come soon enough for many.!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment